 Dear LEGO / 3212 (-20)
  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

"Kevin Knoot" <kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu> wrote in message news:GEs605.777@lugnet.com... (...) thought (...) offering ------8< Snip Ugh, had to think hard about this one and can get it down to 4, assuming Sets I'd like to see make a comeback as opposed (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) LOL! If they need help coming back, I've got a little belville crown that fits perfectly on a certain plastic frog... (got it from Craig)... but who's volunteering to kiss a couple of Richards, and in the shape of frogs no less? They're very (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

Heres my list: 6073 knights castle 6074 black falcons fortress 6061 siege tower (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

I would like to see: 1906 Majisto's Tower I never hade one, but I would realy like many of them :) 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress I just love Falcon's! And I think this is a very good looking castle. 6086 Black Knight's Castle My all time favourite (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

I would have to agree with you on the 6040,41 pack. I think that would be a great way to package the 2 sets and make it at least worth while. Though each set seperately would be cool too! 1680 or 1877 both basically the same set.. so take which ever (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Hmm, interesting thought: the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills has some of the Bulk Brick packages, but not many of them,[1] and they're in little scoop-bins (ie, low-front bins). It would be a good test-market to put up a real Bulk Bricks section (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I was going to say 6061 Seige Tower. I'd rather have the Seige Tower than the Battering Ram from the sets, but from an overall point, I like the more complete wall and tower from the 6062 and extra figs. I'd be happy with either. My bet is (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) <snip> (...) I still think this would be a great re-issue! I didn't think of it, but that doesn't mean it isn't high on my list. :) my other two... <set:6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop>. This is one of my favorite sets, although it probably (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) What, are all the Richards around here turning into frogs? Maggie C. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I know I know! I read Brad's announcement. But still let's *hope* we see a new Castle Legend sometime next year, the the year after that, etc. Let the Space people have their survey, and the Pirate people theirs! There already is a technic (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I agree with those two as well as someone else suggest about 6077. I'd also like to see (yeah, I know, I'm breaking the three set limit but I don't want to just be a "me to" guy here): 6061, the Siege Tower. Castle walls in the modular form (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

Here’s what I think… The next installment of the Legends line will be Space or Town. Not Castle! Since the ‘Legends line’ is a -tri-annual- series, the next theme to follow will likely be of another system. ( I'm hoppin’ for Pirate) Only next year (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

6077 Knight's Procession - six of the coolest generic knights around! 6060 Knight's Challenge - two horse bardings, a peasant, two white dome pieces, etc. 6080 King's Castle - my favorite Castle set. IMHO, the best Lego designed Castle ever. Jimmy (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Future Castle Legends Survey

Since everyone seems to have an opinion on the new Legends series, I thought it would be fun to have a little poll on which sets we want Lego Direct to release for its next Castle Legends (or Classics, for that matter) offering. (understanding, of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Tweak to the Lego Legends Idea - Inovation

(...) Tom - Yes! Thats exactly the point I was trying to make but I missed the boat!! All the other Lego Castle Kits were issued as a 'series' so that if you started collecting Lego within any given year you can buy different sets of similar style (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Tweak to the Lego Legends Idea - Inovation

677 is not a THEME, it's simply a neat Minifig Pack. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  A Tweak to the Lego Legends Idea - Inovation

Greetings All ! I believe the new Legends line is only scratching the surface when it comes to all around potential for bringing back the 'good ole days'. The Guarded Inn is a perfect example but is re-issueing it the only way to bring what fans of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing!

(...) Not necessarily, I ordered three (seperate orders) and all came warped to some degree.-Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Part deformation

(...) I'd like to say that LEGO® does give good customer attention, one of their benchmarks. -Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

Many, many years back, I had a classic space set (don't recall which) that came with a 1x6 (or was it a 1x8) brick that was too short by about 2 studs with the end all melty and mangled. I should've kept the brick (it would've been an interesting (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact