 Dear LEGO / 3193
Re: Part deformation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:07:57 GMT

Many, many years back, I had a classic space set (don't recall which) that
came with a 1x6 (or was it a 1x8) brick that was too short by about 2 studs
with the end all melty and mangled.  I should've kept the brick (it would've
been an interesting oddity to me now), but being an impatient kid, I
promptly mailed it to Lego Customer Service and requested a replacement
which they (of course) promptly sent.

In lugnet.announce, Josh Baakko writes:
I'd like to report to everyone on Lugnet, of my first time getting a
deformed part from Lego:

Anyone else?
Josh