 Dear LEGO / 3189
Re: Part deformation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Josh Baakko writes:
I'd like to report to everyone on Lugnet, of my first time getting a
deformed part from Lego:

Anyone else?
Josh

A couple of the yellow 2x4 45° slopes in my Naboo Fighter had a large part
of the internal tubes missing, and one had a deep scar in the upper surface.
First time I've seen anything wrong.

btw, From chatting in loc.uk it seems that it's only the US that has
suffered with really badly warped wagon plates...

Jason J Railton