 Dear LEGO / 3157 (-10)
  Re: 1200 pc tubs in odd colors?

(...) It wouldn't surprise me if the July surprise that has been said will be a boon to castle fans might be something along these lines rather than just small separate bulk packs. A single big bucket or tub with a name like "Castle freestyle" could (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  1200 pc tubs in odd colors?

Maybe this has been brought up before, maybe not. My friend and I were discussing yesterday the need for bricks in colors like Gray, Dark Gray, etc....colors which aren't very common in bricks (except in Star Wars right now). I think an odd color (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  S@H Bulk Bricks Lineup

Dear Brad, This may have been asked already, but will there be new colours offered for the present lineup of Bulk Bricks from Shop At Home? For example, 45 & 30 degree slopes (4x2x1, 4x3x1) in blue, black and grey, dimensions in width x depth x (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: garage door service packs

(...) I'm sure they disappeared within hours of people realizing they were available. But they are showing up again. Here's one scalper's booty on eBay right now: (URL) guess he was one of the lucky ones who heard about it early. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: FOTD, or maybe FOTW?... Plus some dark-ages theories

(...) Not really, you can still get killed if you're building and driving..... :-) Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) The entertainment industry has portrayed the good guys as young and handsome, while the bad guys are old, fat, ugly, ect. It has been ingrained into us from birth. Just check out those soap operas that women watch and you'll see. And the only (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Suggestions for future re-release LEGO items

(...) YEESSS!!! I don't know why I didn't think of this! :] I would add to it a request for service packs of the transparent pieces (mostly canopies and windows). By offering these and the printed pieces we could build pretty much any Classic Space (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Suggestions for future re-release LEGO items

Dear LEGO, I have a request in anticipation of the "classic" sets to be re-released through LEGO Shop At Home. If you will be considering Classic Space or Futuron, please do include the following items: Mini-figure sets for both themes Service pack (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle Armor Accessory Pack

(...) Another good point! But here is the one area where AFOL are VERY different than the average consumer -- we will actually pay such a price! The average consumer would buy only if the price was right. I think TLC could make up in quantity what (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle Armor Accessory Pack

Here are some calculations: The only difference between 5138 and 5059 is that 5138 has the 2 armors and one extra small shield. The difference in price between the two is 0.75 pounds, which converts to $1.07. So I'm guessing that Lego "values" the (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact