 Dear LEGO / 3150
3149  |  3151
Subject:
Suggestions for future re-release LEGO items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 06:17:34 GMT

Dear LEGO,

I have a request in anticipation of the "classic" sets to be re-released
through LEGO Shop At Home. If you will be considering Classic Space or
Futuron, please do include the following items:

     Mini-figure sets for both themes
     Service pack including decorated bricks bearing the Space logo.

These are ideal items for LSAH and are sure to sell! Thank you.

Dan Jassim