 Dear LEGO / 3007 (-5)
  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) I totally agree with this message, I thoroughly enjoyed the Legoland themes of the 70's and 80's. I recently was reborn into Legos and was appalled at the lack of creative and theme-based sets of yesteryear. What happened to Space and Town (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

Hi Lou Thanks for writing this fantastic letter, you hit it on the nose, even for us here in Germany, we are sayiny exactly the same thing, but nobody has been able to write it all together in one message. I also know the problem of Girls and Lego, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Do Bioncle Masks hide Greedy Marketing?

What is the real purpose behind the sale of SO many different Bionicle masks? Is there a game coming up where each mask has some ability? Why are the masks sold in such a way that you can't tell what mask you're getting? Is this a simple marketing (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) I have, just like you described, entered a second dark age. I never post to Lugnet any more, it was a long time since I bought a new set, or even played with lego. And it's all because of what you stated above: Lego has changed to the point of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact