 Dear LEGO / 3003
Re: The Refocusing of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:54:46 GMT

Over the last few months, I have begun to come out of my second LEGO Dark
Ages. Whereas my first Dark Ages was brought on by “growing up” and having
“better things to do” than play with LEGO, the second one was brought on
because of a knowing lack of interest in a product that I felt, as many do
and have, that had changed to the point of not being what I loved so much
anymore.

I have, just like you described, entered a second dark age. I never post to
Lugnet any more, it was a long time since I bought a new set, or even played
with lego. And it's all because of what you stated above: Lego has changed to
the point of not being what I love.

--Tobias