 Dear LEGO / 3005
Re: The Refocusing of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:55:51 GMT

Hi Lou
Thanks for writing this fantastic letter, you hit it on the nose, even for us
here in Germany, we are sayiny exactly the same thing, but nobody has been able
to write it all together in one message.
I also know the problem of Girls and Lego, i have a 9 year old daughter, who
says the new sets stink and are boring, how much money have i spent for her so
far buying old Paradisa, Homemaker and fabuland sets. Yesterday afternoon i had
7 girls, 6-10 years old, here all playing with the old sets, all saying "why
can't we buy these anymore?".
Thanks again for your great letter
Paul
Lugnet 567