 Dear LEGO / 298
Re: Thank Goodness for Town Jr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:14:28 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <370DEF0B.C8AFFE61@aeieng.com>...
Sanjay,
<tongue was firmly in cheek for the duration of this post>

I would hope so, I was trying to keep my innards from exiting. :)

;) ...I get that feeling everytime I see the Town Jr sets on the shelves of
my local toy shop.  I'm amazed at how large the boxes have become and on
speaking to the manager it seems he can't understand the trend either.

Sanjay

Hmmmm ... when I got the SW sets, all of them were of 'normal' depth.  The
boxes are about the same size as before ...

Is it just a coincidence?

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc