 Dear LEGO / 292
291  |  293
Subject:
Thank Goodness for Town Jr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 02:50:58 GMT

After working out how much I spent on LEGO in the 1998 calender year all I
can say is "Thank Goodness for Town Jr".

If TLG continued to release Town Classic sets my wallet would be doomed to
failure.

The majority of last years spending was spent buying up all the discontinued
Town sets in Wellington (after discovering RTL), the soccer stadium (postage
was a real killer) and various town auctions.

This years spending will focus on:
1) auction bidding and trading as I try acquire the handful of Town sets I
need to complete my town project
2) Bulk buying of trees, flowers, fences and lampposts
3) Buying all Star Wars related sets.

I'd hate to think how much more I'd be spending if the 1999 Town range
wasn't so offensive.  So here's a big pat on the back to TLG for releasing
TOWN Jr......Keep up the good work....

Sanjay
<tongue was firmly in cheek for the duration of this post>

--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds