 Dear LEGO / 297
Re: Thank Goodness for Town Jr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 01:13:20 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <370DEF0B.C8AFFE61@aeieng.com>...
Sanjay,
<tongue was firmly in cheek for the duration of this post>

I would hope so, I was trying to keep my innards from exiting. :)

;) ...I get that feeling everytime I see the Town Jr sets on the shelves of
my local toy shop.  I'm amazed at how large the boxes have become and on
speaking to the manager it seems he can't understand the trend either.

Ya, what's up with that? Adventurer's boxes are bigger too, but it seems to me
(maybe because of color or something) that Space Port stuff is even bigger.
It's not like those smaller sets have plastic trays. Maybe all those bigger
special pieces were causing some packing problems. But I probably wouldn't
care if all the smaller sets without decals went to polybags.

I've got a better solution: fewer big special pieces. No doubt others will say
the best solution is none at all.

-Tom McD.
when replying throw out the spamcake.