 Dear LEGO / 2917 (-5)
  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) Can you say Pokemon. I refuse to allow any pokemon stuff into our house due to the blatant marketing of a .05 card. I just educate my son on not "collecting" stuff that is just a marketing ploy to get you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bulk pack 3737 (quality of bricks)

(...) Yes, some of my German friends have made the same experience: the cars can not be driven on track without derailments, because of the warped black 24x6 baseplate. "Leg Godt"! Ben "Quality of new Playmobil is better than the one of todays Lego® (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) things. (...) Hear the alarm bells TLC! Christian has been the biggest Lego Fan on earth when I first got in touch with him. While most AFOL people are just fans of Lego products (basically the good ones from the past, hehe), Christian has (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Yep, I would say so. I guess we should all be glad you did not specify boxers or jockey shorts! ;-) Maggie C. (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

And wait for the Gaud to tap on your shoulder :-) Looks like a few trips to the Local Cop's -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lego (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact