 Dear LEGO / 2916
Re: Bulk pack 3737 (quality of bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
I've bought another 3737 train wagon plate. Ploblem is, the plate is so
warped that I can't use it. I thought of returning this to LEGO S&H, but
decided to keep it for the bogies (trucks) anyway. This has happened to me
once before, does LEGO know that their black wagon plates are all warped?
(I've now received three this way). Anyone else share the same dilemma as
me? -Harvey

Yes,

some of my German friends have made the same experience: the cars can not be
driven on track without derailments, because of the warped black 24x6
baseplate.

"Leg Godt"!

Ben

"Quality of new Playmobil is better than the one of todays Lego® bricks.... "
(One would have become killed for this sentence 1 year ago, now it has become
true.)