 Dear LEGO / 2632 (-5)
  Re: ARE you paying attention, LEGO???...???

(...) Jonathan, I understand your frustration but I've always tried to keep it in the perspective of how well all the big companies I've ever worked for respond to change. It's going to happen incrementally just because big companies are like big (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Silver champion: what about a red stilish pack

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:G2Ir4z.MIK@lugnet.com... (...) think it (...) You mean sad grey as in McLaren? :-) regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Forget 'catch em while they are young', what about 'catch em while they are still alive'

I detect a lowering of the Lego target age group Large number of new sets this year seem to be targetted at a younger generation Baby, Duplo, MyBot, Mickey Mouse And of course we know all about 'juniorization' of bricks. Presumably this is some sort (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

<snip> Lego is about imagination, right? Maybe we "imagine" that the micophone is something else. The real problem is the other things related to the microphone. The printed mike, at least, can be used on Launch Command-theme sets (down with Space (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) Not necessarily. It looks to me that the Shop At Home minifig is the result of a skillfully edited photo. The microphone looks to me like it would be hard to work with, but easy to draw in a painting program. (...) In one of my spaceships, the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact