 Dear LEGO / 2630
2629  |  2631
Subject:
Forget 'catch em while they are young', what about 'catch em while they are still alive'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:25:34 GMT

I detect a lowering of the Lego target age group
Large number of new sets this year seem to be targetted at  a younger
generation
Baby, Duplo, MyBot, Mickey Mouse
And of course we know all about 'juniorization' of bricks.

Presumably this is some sort of 'catch em while they're young' type
strategy.

Well I have an alternative 'Catch em while they are still alive' strategy
you might think of pursuing
Because there aint much in your catalog an AFOLer like me is going to buy if
you dont change tack and bring out something a bit more meaty. Where's the
beef?

regards
lawrence