 Dear LEGO / 2319
2318  |  2320
Subject:
Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:11:12 GMT

I think Lego should start a series of sets involving superheroes.

I think the X-Men would be an excellent bandwagon to jump on. After seeing
the movie I'm sure there will be several sequels.

But, if those royalties are too high, then the sets could feature unheard of
superheroes, or include a set of minifig pieces so users could make their
own superhero.

Thanks,
Adam