 Dear LEGO / 2320
Re: Superheroes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Adam Howard writes:
Note: I am not blasting Adam or criticizing his idea in this post, so please
don't jump all over me at my contradicting opinion. End note.

I think it's funny that people look to official sets for most things. The idea
behind Lego is that the builder can create whatever they want out of things
they already have. I try to do that. That's why I buy sets for primarily
pieces and then build MOCs like mad. I have done the same thing with superhero
minifigs. I've made a Jean Grey and a Jubilee without a liscensing deal, and I
am quite happy with the results. I do like your idea of a pack of minifig
parts for builder customization, though.