 Dear LEGO / 2186
Re: Women's Soccer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:55:28 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:3922B3AB.1CFB@mindspring.com...

Hmmm, they forgot to put the wigs in my copy of 3409... I wouldn't get
your hopes up too high...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

I just called S@H back to confirm that the wigs are included in  3409.  The
lady that I spoke with double checked  and told me that 10 wigs should have
been in your set.  She said to have you call 1-800-453-4647 with reference
to 3409 to have the missing wigs sent to you.
I hope for the best , prepare for it not to be so, and ask enough questions
to drive some crazy...

sheree