 Dear LEGO / 2187
2186  |  2188
Subject:
Statistics for Lego Direct wants page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 01:26:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all. My little Lego Direct wants page has gotten some nice feedback from
the community so far, so I thought I'd let you know how it's doing.

I've written a little script to summarize the statistics of the element tables,
and the current results follow.

     226 entries (one piece type, one color, one person)
     112 different types of pieces
     12 people have submitted entries
     average entry quantity is 125.597 pieces
     average entry price is US$ 0.128717

Please feel free to contribute, as this is a concise and structured way of
letting Lego Direct know what we're interested in buying, and how much we'd be
willing to pay for it, as a group.

http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml