 Dear LEGO / 2185
Re: Women's Soccer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:58:51 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FspvKD.2qq@lugnet.com...
Dear Lego,

My 10 year old daughter has today become the proud  and happy owner of • set
#3401.  I see it as the first of many of this theme we are destined to • buy.
She  has been playing with it for the last 5 hrs.  Thanks for the extra
ball.
Women's Soccer is a real force in the USA.  I wish you had included • women's
hair in the set also.  For a 2 figure set I can scrounge up enough hair, • but
the thought of having to do this for the rest of the sets is not real
pleasant.   The current accessory pack #5318 only has 3 female wigs.  At
$3.00 a pack, this is going to be an expensive proposition.
Please consider adding more gender changing accessory packs - female wigs
and sweet female faces or regular smilely faces.  They would be great for
not only the Soccer sets, but also for all the other themes.  Many people
would like to have a more equal balence of the sexes in the population.

Sincerely,
Sheree Rosenkrantz

Dear Lego,

Thank you !!!!!!!  :-)
I just spoke with a lovely woman at Shop at Home who mentioned to me that a
description of #3409 Championship Challenge  has  a line saying that the set
includes wigs to make the figures female.
There was no mention of the faces/heads, but I have every hope that suitable
ones are provided.   Seemingly little details can make a tremendous
difference.  Lego is the best!  I am very encouraged.
My daughter and I will be able to see for ourselves once it arrives - back
ordered til the end of May.  She will have it by the time she finally get
out of school in June.

Hmmm, they forgot to put the wigs in my copy of 3409... I wouldn't get
your hopes up too high...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com