 Dear LEGO / 2135
Re: Knight's armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:33:17 GMT

As much as I would love to see the return of the European Armor, Or even the
silver armor from the imperial armada, I just don't see it happening.  If they
were going to start using it again why not include it with the Royal Joust
(6095)?  If you give the knight the flip up visor, you have to give him the
armor.  He looks stupid without it, kinda topheavy.  I haven't even bought the
royal joust because what good is the helmet without the armor.  Well it also
doesn't help that the Bad guys horse has chains on it's head.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, John Carroll writes:
Has anyone else noticed that the new pan helmets have little 3 slight
indentions on the bottom.  the one on the back is for the quiver but the ones
on the side make it so that the pan helmet can be used with the european body
armor.  (over course you can't turn the head at all which makes posing those
figs more difficult)  I hope that it is a sign that more of that body armor • is
soon to be released.

Hmmm, I HAVE noticed those dents before, but never noticed the connection to
the armor.  Hopefully TLG is planning something...
-Chris