 Dear LEGO / 2125
Re: Knight's armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin Knoot writes:
I would like to let you know how much I, and many others, would like to see • the
return of the European-style body armor piece to the Castle series.  As • someone
who not collecting legos while these pieces were being produced, I have found
them difficult to acquire through secondary means.  I think a set similar to
6009 or 6034, which featured knights with the visored helm and the seperate
body armor piece would sell excellently, due to the recent influx of new lego
consumers which has sprouted up since the release of the Star Wars sets, and
the general popularity of these pieces in the castle series.  Personally, if
you were to release a new equivalent of 6009, I would buy 50.

Thank you for reading,

Kevin

Aye, Kevin is DEFINITELY on to something.  I have only two armor pieces.  I
know of at least 20 or 30 people (a VERY small percentage) personally who
would gobble up droves of 6009's or the like, myself included.  After a long
hiatus, the visored helmets finally made a comeback - I hope the European
armor pieces follow suit.  Now, who's with me and Kevin (a couple of Iowa boys)
-Chris