 Dear LEGO / 2126
Re: Knight's armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:07:51 GMT

Right here! Those armor peices are a valuble part of my feudal min-fig
militia. Ive only been collecting odly about 11-12 years (I'm 13 now). My
focus on castle in the early ninties made me stop buying space altogether- so
i got 2 to 3 of each black night sets. I still only have about 8 full suits-
but you just can't beat them with a helmeted visor and a halbert.

P.S- I saw 3-4 of them on Ebay a few days ago, but they were almost 12
dollars, and there was no WAY I was paying that much.

-Pearson