 Dear LEGO / 2134
Re: Lego Direct means Ice Dragons (oh please oh please oh please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:22:16 GMT

Chris' main point was:
I've wanted a white dragon w/ trans.
light blue wings and flame.

Can't help you with the trans lt blue stuff...

I know some people will resent me saying this... but Craig once made a great
white dragon using designers spray paint. It was beautiful (or so he says) but
he wanted a red one (like Dave, I guess) and so he managed to completely
destroy it... or so he says (I'm sure he has a white dragon still hidden
somewhere ;-)
Read the full story on the bottom of this page:
http://community-2.webtv.net/anonymouseye/tipstechniques/

-Shiri