 Dear LEGO / 2132
Re: Lego Direct means Ice Dragons (oh please oh please oh please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:02:34 GMT

You aren't the only one who's been wishing for that. Ice dragons and red dragons
have long been a wish for me. Large quantities of white BURPS, red octagonal
'piping', and transparent, florescent bricks are also on my Lego Santa wishlist.
One can only hope....

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
I'm sure everyone knows about Brad's announcement for Lego Direct, so I won't
get into that.  I just hope that they open it up to more than 40 elements.
Ever since I saw the dragons in '94(?), I've wanted a white dragon w/ trans.
light blue wings and flame.  Ice dragons would be so cool (no pun intended),
and they could be outfitted with riders from Arctic!  (Just kidding;)
-Chris