 Dear LEGO / 1992 (-5)
  The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)

Is not one of the definitions of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again, but anticipating different results?" I love lively, spireted, passionate discussions of pertinent topics..I think that a little debate is a great thing...that (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))

Sheeeeeese, you guys are riling up the "silent majority" on LUGNET!! Like I said before I ain't gonna take sides. Just put an end to it......... Gloria, I hate to use this forum, but I really want to change the subject. So I welcome you as a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Note: Larry has every right to buy any set he wants to in any quantity he wants to...if he can get 10,000,000 of a set, wants them and can pay for them, then that is _his_ business. Not yours. So, he happened to take the Nebula Outposts when (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) How is there any favoritism on the part of S@H? Anyone can call S@H herself at 7 am on Monday if she really wants to know what the specials are before Tom posts them to LUGNET. It probably takes more time to update the site than it does to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Its not about missing the deal, or who got what. I have stated this several times. My comments were about TLC policies or lack thereof and giving fans equal access to out of production stock. That's it. If you think this is about some (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact