 Dear LEGO / 1990
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:12:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The S@H Phone Specials are listed by Mike Stanley and Tom Stangl -- and at
this point it looks like its Tom's baby.  I think this is a generous gesture
on the part of these guys -- and I never said it wasn't.  I just wonder why
TLC doesn't set this up on its own site so that everyone can log in at 7 am on
Monday morning and see what is being offered this week.  That way there would
be no favoritism.

Fairness is all I wanted.  The people who freaked out about it must want
something else.

Note:  Larry has every right to buy any set he wants to in any quantity he
wants to...if he can get 10,000,000 of a set, wants them and can pay for them,
then that is _his_ business.  Not yours.  So, he happened to take the Nebula
Outposts when they were offered....I think they might well be showing up here
in a different form anyway.

If you want to call S@H at 7:00AM on every monday morning, to check what the
phone specials are, feel free to.  Tom S. isnt going to tell you not to.

Quit you whining.  I would have liked to have gotten some stuff that has been
offered.  I  have traded for stuff, with people who got stuff. (Remember when
DYA got the train stuff?  I was in school, and couldn't order anything, instead
I had to trade for a set)

The reality is that there is a finite amount of lego out there, and just
because someone wanted it enough to get it doesn't mean you should moan about
them getting it instead of you (which is what it sounds like you are doing)

James Powell