 Dear LEGO / 1927 (-5)
  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) This is one argument I am not getting involved in. Way too many "ad hominem" attacks against the person. But I will say (in an off handed compliment) that Larry is much nicer in person than in print. :-) I don't think you folks are going to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Richard, You're kidding, right? We're talking about a *very* limited quantity of sets. Catalog inserts? Those cost money and take plenty of time to make and stuff into the catalogs - and by the time they get out, the sets will probably be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I think its interesting that you feel the need to "retaliate" about something that is actually addressed "Dear-Lego" and concerns the manner in which TLC does business with us fans. You "few" guys are pretty reflexive about this point I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) When the facts about how reality works are running against you, and you don't want to admit it, go with ad hominem, eh? As I pointed out in .debate, (1)(2) you're in good company. "slithers", "silverback preening", "virility"? I'm sensing a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) i too, live in georgia, 3 hours away, and can't place a phone order. by the time i had a friend in stone mountain drive over there, the sets i wanted were gone. i like it when lugnet members share and help one another, but not when things like (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact