 Dear LEGO / 1924
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:04:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:

And my gripe is with TLC and not the manner in which Larry P slithers over his
hoard.  And while I don't resent him his hoard -- Larry is indeed obnoxious
about it.  Its just so obvious that equates lego bricks owned with his
virility.

When the facts about how reality works are running against you, and you don't
want to admit it, go with ad hominem, eh?

As I pointed out in .debate, (1)(2) you're in good company.

"slithers", "silverback preening", "virility"? I'm sensing a theme here. My
goodness, you've some unresolved issues, don't you?

1 - where this thread belongs, I feel. If anywhere. You've made your point, you
wish the world worked a different way. We've made ours, it doesn't and that's
a good thing overall, we feel.

2 - http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=5105

++Lar