 Dear LEGO / 1897
    Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool! —Tom Stangl
   (...) Oh HECK no, not as far as I am concerned ;-) Hence the smiley ;-) (...) And it really doesn't matter to me whether or not THEY called US, or WE called THEM. The fact is, whoever has the money at the time the set is available gets it, and it's (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool! —Frank Filz
   From what various people have said, I think that the people who were called were the people they happened to have phone numbers handy, who happened to be near the phone when they called. I haven't ordered that much from them (just 10 6038s out of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool! —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I look forward to Lego deepening it's relationship w/ this community...I think it is a step in the right direction... I have a whole host of parts that I would like larger quantities of or in different colors... That said regarding the rest of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !