 Dear LEGO / 1889
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:23:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Is this a matter for blame? I didn't call the store, the store called me!

I would say that it IS a matter of blame, for the store.  Lego is not playing
very nicely in the local economy by mailing off inventory before it's even on
the shelves.  There are enough customers here in the local area(1) that would
have bought just as much as some Tom, Frank or Larry.  Everytime I go to the
store I pick up a couple of keychains or some other little thing.  They're
missing out on those type of purchases, so it hurts them too.

Anyway, leave the people that received the calls from Lego alone and focus
your frustration in the right direction.

Ben Roller

1. I consider a two-hour drive, into another state, to be "here in the local
area". :)