 Dear LEGO / 1887
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 13:49:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

AHEM!  If you would look back at my post, I said I bought NOTHING at all this
time.

So blame Larry and Frank ;-)

Is this a matter for blame? I didn't call the store, the store called
me! Presumably they'd like to sell larger lots to fewer people as it
cuts down their costs. So naturally they call their good customers
first, the ones that buy lots and lots.

I needed everything I bought, but even if I didn't, I am NOT going to
repeat this discussion, we've had it already.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!