 Dear LEGO / 1890
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:56:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Is this a matter for blame? I didn't call the store, the store called me!

I would say that it IS a matter of blame, for the store.  Lego is not playing
very nicely in the local economy by mailing off inventory before it's even on
the shelves.  There are enough customers here in the local area(1) that would
have bought just as much as some Tom, Frank or Larry.  Everytime I go to the
store I pick up a couple of keychains or some other little thing.  They're
missing out on those type of purchases, so it hurts them too.

So get them to call you too, then buy enough that you sort to the top of
the list.

Anyway, leave the people that received the calls from Lego alone and focus
your frustration in the right direction.

Good advice

Ben Roller

1. I consider a two-hour drive, into another state, to be "here in the local
area". :)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!