 Dear LEGO / 1881
Re: Wish lego would make more different themes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:08:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Markus

Yes I can see it now..... the Wizard of Oz theme would incorporate Art Deco • (the
Emerald City) with Medieval (Witch's Castle), and historic American • Vernacular
architecture (Kansas).  Now that is the proverbial "something for everyone".

Gary Istok

guess who figured out how to modify a fright knights helmets to make a
modular clip-on bat wing & vest piece that fits on the little monkey
element? ;-)  #6332 x #6097 = emerald city!

smiling from the land o' craigo-lego...

later ~ craig~

Do you have your flying monkeys posted?  I've always been frustrated with my
inability to work with those monkeys.  If I could costume them, it would
really give some needed variation.