 Dear LEGO / 1867
Re: Wish lego would make more different themes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:33:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hehe... tell me about it...
We're all pretty much wondering the same thing - perhaps every AFOL is musing
about a different theme, but I think each and every one of us wants SOMETHING
different. There are SO many possibilities of what TLC can do, how come they
never think of the good stuff <grin>...

Just kidding in the last part... there are a lot of things I admire about TLC,
but I can't help grumble sometimes.

BTW, if you want to see some X-files oriented lego... Check out the L-files:
http://www.interealm.com/sd/lbi/lfiles/main.htm

Some really funny stuff there ;-)

-Shiri

I still think Lego should do a Wizard of Oz castle theme.  Think of all the
scenes they could reproduce, and all the characters are public domain
according to the W of O fan club.

Markus