 Dear LEGO / 1868
Re: Wish lego would make more different themes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:42:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Markus Wolf wrote in message ...

I still think Lego should do a Wizard of Oz castle theme.  Think of all the
scenes they could reproduce, and all the characters are public domain
according to the W of O fan club.

Markus

Rose