 Dear LEGO / 1882
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 01:44:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm back from my trip, talked to the store manager today and he said that
indeed Tom and Larry bought up all the good stuff that was coming in already
(THANKS FOR SHARING!!!)  But here is an updated list of stuff that has come in
since I wrote my last inventory/price listing.

5874 Belville Nursery 18.99
5840 Belville Garden Playmates 9.59
3025 Limited Edition Silver Brick Bucket 9.99
3026 Limited Edition Silver Brick Tub 19.99
6557 Lego Treasure Hunters 18.99
6444 Lego Outback Airstrip 20.99
6553 Lego Crisis News Crew 9.99
6422 Lego Telephone Repair 6.49
6325 Lego Package Pick-Up 4.49
6420 Lego Mail Carrier 1.99

Also interestingly enough they are receiving a bunch of items with 78***
codes.  These don't show up in Pause, any ideas?

Matt
BTW Larry, how much am I going to have to buy that Scorpion detector from you
for?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Matthew Teets writes:
Phew, I may actually get some stuff.  If it's in tomorrow or even next week
I'll try to make a trip up there and post an inventory again.  I'm only an
hour away so it's an evening trip for me.

Matt