 Dear LEGO / 188
Re: Another Adult Friend of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:38:59 GMT

I find it hard to buy sets which look like they have a hundred pieces, only
to find that they have been Juniorized and only have 35.

What ever happened to the BlackTron Alienator and other sets which showed
excellent alternative models that could be built using only those pieces? I
see way to many boxes with kludged together "bulldozers" as secondary
models due to the lack of usable pieces. Use some imagination. After all,
how many bulldozers can one town need?

Duane

Jesse Long writes:
David Zonker Harris wrote in message ...
I think Town Junior *was* a good idea, to a degree. Lemme 'splain!

However, I don't mind a *few* of the prebuilt chassis. It makes
for quicker assembly. Now, I've collected my few, and I don't think
I need any more.

There were pre-built chassis long before Juniorization struck.
Juniorization is not about pre-built car chassis.  It's about cars built
with no doors and no hinged roof, large windows in place of walls on three
sides of a building, no more garage doors, 1xNx5 wall pieces that should
have been 5 1xNs, things like that.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?