 Dear LEGO / 1817 (-10)
  Re: Stuff I'd like to see...

(...) <snipped often> (...) Agreed. I'd like more animals - Duplo has the most now - and make them articulated (at least head movement like the horse and polar bear). (They've "juniorized" the Duplo elephant! Couldn't guess why). (...) This actually (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: More idea books, please

(...) Don't forget the Stickers! -- TFM's Home Page: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Stuff I'd like to see...

(...) <snip> (...) A lot of good ideas here... I think TLC doesn't make some of the things you suggest at minifig scale because they would be too small. As a company, LEGO always has to be aware of choking hazards. And parents probably don't like (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Stuff I'd like to see...

To Whom It May Concern (and therefore the least likely to actually read it): TLC's ambitions are probably an exercise in overreaching. Belville will never be Barbie. These terrible video games will never compete with Doom or Myst. These timepieces (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  More idea books, please

I've always enjoyed the Lego Idea Books. It's been a couple of years since they made one, even longer since they made a Technic-oriented one. How about more of them? Maybe even one per year? (Sounds good to me, anyway ;-) - Greg (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Log Walls needed

(...) Excellent suggestion for a new Theme- (Brad are you listening?) alex (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

How about some vintage pieces brought back to life: - Large clear plates - only in all of the new colors... - make the LEGO word 'classic' mean just that - classic is usually used to describe things over 20 years old, right? Bring back some of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Wise ass. (...) into (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Mania Magazine

I am looking for back issue of Mania Magazine. I need issues from 92 to 95 as well as some from 98/99. Does anyone have these or know where I can get them? E-mail me with any info. Thanks. jen (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

<description of system of low slopes> How about stud-less slopes while we're at it, just the sloping part, no brick on the edge? I think that after Lego makes all of these different types of slope bricks for all situations, then, they should take a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact