 Dear LEGO / 181
  Re: TLG investigation

(...) ...snip... smummarizing Larry: (...) I agree with Larry. I would probably not bother to join such a club if it did not offer service packs and bulk parts for adult modelers. This newsgroup and individual websites are providing a wealth of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG investigation

D Blomberg wrote: <snipped a pretty good summary... (1) Too bad I could not get to the point that well :-) > (...) Agreed. EXCEPT for the fact that no matter how we rearrange things, we cannot get a green 1x4x3 train window to appear for a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG investigation

Like Larry Pieniazek wrote, (...) I would talk so loud, because it happend before. Who had ever dreamed of seeing light blue bricks. But LEGO modellers used them for the Tower Bridge model in 1996, listed although but not free available.I think they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)