 Dear LEGO / 1726
Re: The Cluetrain Manifesto (was: Re: fan support)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:04:28 GMT

Todd lehman wrote:
On that note, while skimming Slashdot tonight, the following document came
up in one of the conversations there earlier today.  I've attached a copy of
it below (with permission).  It's good reading -- mostly obvious to anyone
who has been on the Net for a while -- but still speaks volumes of wisdom.
<snipped>

Hehe yes, great stuff! Does any of it sound like TLC? Yes? Read, mark,
learn and inwardly digest, TLC... please. We want you still around in 10
years!

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: