 Dear LEGO / 1643
  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snip> (...) <snip>dozen (...) I see what you are saying.. start small with the bulk order selection.. feel it out and then expand where its needed. With items out of production out of the way heres my bulk buy list =): - standard bricks/tiles (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

<-- snip --> (...) Personally, I would be good for a K8 quantity of 2x4 grey, 2x4 dk grey, and 2x4 green (plus others). For the 'proper' construction of GMLTC-style contored train modules. The proper construction of mountains, valleys, ect. <-- snip (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I would like to see the standard bricks in tan and clear, of course, but also in pale Belville yellow and Belville slate blue. It doesn't have to be a huge quantity-- I would gladly purchase multitudes of 62-brick service packs. Coordinating (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I totally forgot about plants. I would whole heartedly agree here. One of the things I plan on doing with my city when I get my legos out of storage again is to populate it with lots of trees, flowers, and bushes. I always felt the towns I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)