 Dear LEGO / 1622
  bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

Why restrict the availability to white and gray? I doubt it would be much harder to make 2x2 tiles available in yellow and red than in white and gray. (...) All sizes in all available colors. (...) In all available colors, including trans-yellow and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

(...) Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants. :) When Brad asks for votes (I think it should be done using a script or something, and not a "reply-to-this-message" type vote), everyone will be voting for the parts *they* want. I know I will! Jeff (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

(...) OK, Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants, and I am pointing out that it is probably not much more trouble to have more colors than white and gray, and I'm also adding some pieces that *I* want. What is your point? As for voting here - no, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

(...) Well yes, I am pointing to the parts I want, but I didn't list all colors because we don't really know if, when we pick a piece, are we restricted to a single color? Or will they say "OK 2x2 tiles it is, in what colors do you want?" Too early (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)