 Dear LEGO / 1622 (-10)
  bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

Why restrict the availability to white and gray? I doubt it would be much harder to make 2x2 tiles available in yellow and red than in white and gray. (...) All sizes in all available colors. (...) In all available colors, including trans-yellow and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snipped message> Woohoo! :) James (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

Here's my list (in order): ***1. 1x4x6 windows in black with trans-lt-blue (also trans-yellow and trans-green) 2. Any other kind of town windows (It's very frusturating to have more than enough bricks to make a big building but no windows) 3. #12 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Thanks for keeping us in touch. We're starving for items we need, (Great windows and doors at a reasonable price, etc.) And just remember, there are rogues like me out here, who have and will continue to go elsewhere to get what we need, or (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <major snippage> (...) Perhaps some exclusive architecture sets are a possiblility. Here are a few examples: Ancient Greek/Roman Set: 2000 pieces: 400 2x2 white round bricks 200 1x1 white round bricks 100 assorted white arches 200 assorted (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

Hi Brad, and thanks for clarifying all the opinions with some facts..:-) I'm dreaming right now for the availability of the service for Turkey as well, but can already guess that (unfortunately) Turkey is not an appealing market for this staff. I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Thanks Brad, We know you've been busy. Glad things are looking bright for the future of LEGO Direct. Now for some further digesting of what you have just said about Bulk Sales. No availability of pieces that have been out of production for a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) apartments), (...) LEGO (...) I second that. At the GATS show this weekend, many people asked if the office building undercon struction/crane was a set they could buy. We had to tell them "only in our dreams.." Then there was the kid who saw (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snip> Brad, No apologies necessary (From my perspective anyway). Everything you have posted hear sounds wonderful and your willingness to acknowledge and support the Adult community sounds wonderful. I know there are some skeptics out there (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) We (or I) understand. Being a senior VP probably keeps you busy, and you are still working on solidifiy LEGO Direct. I think the anticipation is just killing us. :) (...) Yay! "Real" town buildings (stores, houses, office buildings, and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact