 Dear LEGO / 1582 (-5)
  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) the (...) I just received the latest catalog in an order from LS@H ("Galaxy of ADVENTURE!", Spring 2000) and noticed that the "Limited Quantities" is still mentioned on the accessories pages. The catalog is shorter, so perhaps this explains (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Just imagine...

(...) As I said in a compiled ideas lsit forwaded to TLC/TLG through my contact/ "' What we create is what we can explore, What we can explore is that whoich we create, Imagination is the key, To improved creativity!' You cant do that with (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Model Shop Inventories

---...--- (...) production (...) Given the above, would it not be possible for someone at the model shop to hire some kid to do special orders out of the bulk, thus to defer the cost of parts ordered by the model shop? Seems like a (please don't (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  megabloks answer our requests (Re: Brad Justus...)

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes: --snipped-- (...) --snipped-- (...) dictionary! gotta throw my two cents in here and admit that i seriously believe megabloks is answering the afol's requests. i picked up the smaller tank (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) I can't help you or TLC here, I won't pay full retail for a dud set. I may not even pay 50%. I am not sure how low some Rock Raiders stuff has to go before I would even be interested. I buy only what I like, not everything I see. Call me (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact