 Dear LEGO / 154
Re: "Bright Side?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:20:48 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36abd9eb.1613122@lugnet.com>...

But it's entirely
possible TLG was going to do this anyway, and some marketer thought they
might as well get as much mileage out of it as possible, so they wanted
to point out that they're doing something people have asked for.

I'll second this conclusion.  Now they can claim they care.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html