 Dear LEGO / 1431
  Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

One thing I'd like to see is a way to buy any of the minifigs, without having to buy ALL the sets I know, I know...you WANT to sell lots of complete sets...) But it struck me a s a bit excessive that you had to by...what...? A fifty dollar set to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) Agreed, a thousand times over! And bring back old minis too! Soldiers and Imperials, in particular... The idea that anyone, especially a child, can just keep shelling out cash to amass a small number of needed characters is ridiculous. Just (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) I just hope a Castle 2000 mini-pack doesn't come out now. Then I'll be really annoyed - I just bought a 6091, *mainly* for the minifigs. Of course, I wanted the other stuff, but that was the major part there. Just kidding! I'd love to get some (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

Something like the minifig pack at the top of this page (URL) for each theme would be nice! Well, maybe not *quite* that many, but that's definately in the right direction :) Richard (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) Ain't it the truth, though? If Lego thinks anyone is gonna buy the largest 2000 castle in quantity at full retail, then they have gone mad for sure. Buy one as a castle fan and to support the cause? Sure. Otherwise, forget about it. Even at (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Face packs? Heck, why not better minifig packs?

(...) Yes, I would love to have about 100-200 classic smileys just so I can repair most of my collected minifigs. Maybe a pack with 50 of each type of head or something. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)