 Dear LEGO / 1367 (-5)
  Re: New policy for LS@h

(...) Yes, but our "stealth" sales taxes are almost always in the 4-8% range, much less than your VAT. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Well even in the 1970's they were already going towards simplification. In 1963 (when I was 9) I got a JUNIOR CONSTRUCTOR set #717 (a Samsonite LEGO set). It was a model kit of a modern house (a 2 story house with flat roof that looked (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

The puzzle thing is very good - I don't know how many others do this, but I usually try to build a new set from the box cover illustration. For smaller sets, it's easy; for technic sets, it's often quite difficult. But fun! Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) <snipped bits> (...) Or better yet, sell a specific grouping of plates and bricks that make a mosaic picture. Rather than an instruction book, have a booklet with several "alternate models" That would be cool! James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) I sure would like to know, but it doesn't seem to matter to much as of right now. Besides, i have to use my existing collection first, anyway. And when i am done, maybe I can look to the new LEGO direct, or whatever! Scott S. (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact