 Dear LEGO / 1337 (-10)
  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) adults (...) of (...) Steve, you're really on to something there! By only providing simplified instructions, Lego would be tapping into the puzzle market!!! 3D, 1000+ piece puzzles for whole-new crossover market possibilities. I smell a hit! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Have you checked the suggested age range on the upcoming "Ultimate Collector's Series" Star Wars sets? The Y2K US inbox catalog labels these as "from 16 years". That qualifies as an adult lego set to me. (...) Stick to basic bricks and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLCs stance on stop-motion films?

Mike Petrucelli wrote in message ... (...) over (...) just (...) give (...) figs?) (...) About a month ago in Orlando there was a film festival made up of shorts from amateur and novice filmmakers. They were all very odd artsy films. One was made (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus

Dear Sir, In respect of your current intrest in the ideas of use fans of Lego(R) I would like to propose that a magazine be published by TLG covering the following. Having been a member of the offical Lego club here in the UK for a short period of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Small Lego animation...

I week or two ago I mentioned I would like a corner for the Ninja rampart bricks. I have made a small animation to show what I mean. It is kind of large (700K), but if you are interested a link to it is on my index page at the bottom. Let me know (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

I have had a couple of other thoughts on this. Say TLC does decide to try this. And to start off they try a skyscraper. It would have to be say the size of one of the regular square bases. The set would come with all the needed beams, bricks doors (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Future Space plans?

Does anyone know what Lego plans to do with the Space theme after Star Wars is out of the scenario? Z (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLCs stance on stop-motion films?

(...) Well half of the question is could one sell it. (assuming anyone would want it.) I am thinking of making a feature length film. (~2 hours) I have over 20,000 US$ worth of Lego elements. My question is could I use that as the medium of the film (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLCs stance on stop-motion films?

(...) One probably _can_ use the Darth Vader minifig if it's a parody. And if you're not making any money off of this, free speech rights go a long way. (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLCs stance on stop-motion films?

(...) I neglected a key point in my original question that might change the senerio somewhat. What if one was to use minifigs as "actors" in a film. (Obviously one cannot use the Darth Vader minifig, but what about the tattooine luke if it is not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact