 Dear LEGO / 1196
  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Laura, Calm down... calm down. There is a solution to your problem. May I suggest that you buy a few of the basic brick buckets? With such, you can build all the housing for your minifigs that they could ever want. Since there are no minifigs in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) There was at least 1 somewhere. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) How is that going to help me, or the average child builder, build everything I mentioned in my note? I wasn't *just* talking about houses, you know. Please read my whole note: (URL) what kind of roofing do basic brick buckets have? Do they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) *A* basic bucket? Well.... depending on your situation, maybe, and maybe not. As it was, I bought my boys 4 buckets of LEGO with about a thousand bricks in each. This seemed to solved _their_ housing problem. I don't know what it would take (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)